Thanks to the encouragement from my sister I made a HUGE mistake and got Maggie a microphone for her 3rd birthday. This things makes all kind of noises and has lights and Maggie puts it into her mouth and "sings" (others may call it screaming).
We are starting to get over the shock of all the change and are starting to get settled in. One thing I realized this last week is that losing our sense of "normal" has been really good for us. While normal is good and comfortable, the change in our life has brought about so much growth. I am learning to embrace change as I desire growth over comfort!!! I think this lesson is very good for me as I have a feeling I will be seeing a lot of change in my life.
We hope everyone is doing well and looking forward to celebrating Thanksgiving. We have so much to be thankful for and are so blessed by our Heavenly Father!!
No comments:
Post a Comment