While there is SO much that I miss about my life in Atlanta and find myself thinking about it often, I have decided to spend some time and focus on some good things about my life in Birmingham. So, here are some things that I love about my "new life".
I love that Kyle is home for dinner most nights during the week.
I love the extra time that I am getting to spend with my 2 beautiful daughters.
I love that Kyle is loving school.
I love meeting my sisters for lunch.
I love watching Maggie play (and fight) with her cousins.
I love that it pretty much only takes me 20 mins to get anywhere.
I love the church we have been visiting.
I love getting in bed at night and having our flat screen tv in our room to watch when we go to bed.
I love having coffee in the morning with my parents.
I love all the good running trails in Birmingham.
I love that God is teaching me something daily.
So those are just a few things that I love. I do miss my home and friends in Atlanta so very much!! But life here is good and God is taking care of us. I promise pictures of the girls to come soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment